|Grades||Character, Select & Better|
|Origin of Wood||Europe|
|Width||4 1/4, 5 1/2, 7 1/2, 9 1/2|
|Construction||2-Ply construction – Marine grade – Baltic Birch 3-ply construction core|
|Plank Lengths||5.7 ft – 7.7 ft|
|Certification||100% FSC Certified|
1. After installation, if you choose to protectively cover the floor, cover the floor completely. Some species are light-sensitive and uncovered areas may change color.
2. Covering a glue-down application may not allow some adhesives to properly cure. Follow the flooring and adhesive manufacturers’ recommendations.
3. Use a covering material with a vapor permeance (perm rating) of no less than 1 perm (class III vapor retarder).
4. Any covering should be taped, using a low-adhesion tape, to base or shoe mouldings. Do not tape to finished flooring. When taping paper or sheets together, tape them to each other not to the floor.
5. Do not allow the floor covering to sit on the installed floor for an extended period of time.
OSMO WASH & CARE CONCENTRATE
Osmo Wash and Care is a special every day cleaning concentrate for wooden and cork floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Also suitable for varnished, stone, plastic, PVC and other water resistant surfaces. It is highly effective and water soluble for quick, easy and thorough floor maintenance – even for large and high traffic areas. Keeping wooden floors hydrated, due to natural oil content within the product.
OSMO Maintenance Oil
For periodic maintenance, floors can be treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Floors with expected high tread and quick wear can be regenerated and cleaned at the same time with Maintenance Oil. Based on natural vegetable waxes – the timely use can prevent time consuming sanding or renovation work in public spaces and commercial buildings such as restaurants, shopping centres and even in airports!